Subscribe To Channel
When subscribeToChannel operation is invoked on Avid Connector API it is following next steps:
- Avid Connector API sends payload
with bal_to_sg_subscribe action to Secure Gateway;
- Avid Connector API is waiting (non-blocking/async) for incoming payload having action sg_to_gal_acknowledged;
- When payload received it
- If errorType doesn't exist, notify caller about success;
- If errorType was provided, notify caller about corresponding failure;
When subscribed to channel(s), Avid Connector API receives Channel Message
- When Secure Gateway receives from RabbitMQ Channel Message, it sends payload with sg_to_bal_post action to Avid Connector API.
- When Avid Connector API receives payload with sg_to_bal_post action, it must take subscriberId from payload and invoke corresponding handler.